導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 英語導游日常口語

英語導游日常口語

發布時間:2021-02-13 13:04:16

⑴ 外語導游需要和外國人說很多話嗎,我口語不咋地只會很簡單的對話

外語導游肯定需要和外國人說很多話啊,不然怎麼叫外語導游呢?回試想一下,如果一個外答國人來旅遊,那麼他肯定會有很多想要知道的東西,這個時候他不問導游難道還要他馬上拿出手機網路一下嗎?顯然不可能,所以只有咨詢導游,而且導游肯定需要對相關景點逐一介紹說明,不然也不是一個合格的導游。

⑵ 求旅遊英語導游機場接機的情景對話,要20句

情景對話一:

A:Hi, are you Catherine?

嗨,你就是凱瑟琳吧?

B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.

是的,你是傑森吧,很高興見到你,歡迎來到台灣!

A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.

謝謝,我也很高興見到你。

B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.

坐了這么久的飛機,你一定累了吧!

A:Yes, and the food was horrible!

嗯,而且食物相當難吃!

B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.

喔……難為你了。不過別擔心!台灣有很多好東西可以吃。先讓我送你到飯店去吧!

A:Great! How will we be getting there?

太好了!我們要怎麼去呢?

B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.

我的車在停車場,我們往這邊走。我幫你提行李。

情景對話二:

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?

晚上好,先生,您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?

B:Ah, yes, that's right.

是的。

A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

很髙興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導游,我叫張華。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.

您好,我正在找導游呢!

A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

隨時為您效勞,先生。對了,一路上還好嗎?

B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.

還可以。可是這些天盡乘飛機了,都幾乎記不清這三天里我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

那我們馬上去酒店好嗎?我已為您預定了房間。

B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

所以我們必須盡快地送你們到旅館。希望明天早上你們都精神煥發,充滿活力,因為我們明天要去參觀長城。

B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

我們一定會的。實際上,我們正盼望著能見到這個偉大的奇跡呢。

A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.

請這邊走,車子正在外面等候。

B:Fine, let's go.

好,走吧!

⑶ 旅遊常用英語

謝謝!—— Thank you.
多謝!-- Thanks a lot.
對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.
謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.
無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次見面問好。—— How do you do!
很高興見到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?
請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.
這是不是說我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快樂--Have a good time.
祝你好運。—— Good luck.
我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎麼了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真為你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?)
Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。)
May I have a free city map?能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎?
When does the museum open?博物館幾點開館?
When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?)
Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎?
Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?)
What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in?您對什麼感興趣?
I'm interested in architecture.我對建築感興趣。
What kind of tours do you have?都有哪些路線的旅行呢?
What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?)
Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……)
What kind of tours are available?
What kind of tours do you offer?
What kind of tours are there?
Please show me the way.請告訴我去的路線。
Are they open on Saturdays?他們星期六開門嗎?
Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。有旅遊車嗎?
Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?)
Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?)
Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?)
I'd like a tour by taxi.我想坐計程車旅遊。
I'd like a guide.我想要一個導游。
I want a Japanese-speaking guide.
I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please.
I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide.
Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide?我想要一位會日語的導游。
How much is it per day?一天多少錢?
How much is admission?
How much is the entrance fee?入場券多少錢?
Two tickets, please.買兩張票。
What's that building?那個建築物是什麼?
How old is it?它的歷史有多久?
Can we go in?我們能進到裡面嗎?
Of course. (當然能。)
Let's go to see the castle. 我們去看看那座城堡吧。
What a beautiful view!多美的景色呀!
I want to stay longer.我想多呆一會兒。
Let's leave now.我們走吧!
I want to rest a while.
I want to rest for a while.
I want to rest.
I want to take a rest.我想休息一會兒。
May I take a picture here?
Would it be all right if I took a picture here?這兒可以照相嗎?
Would you take a picture for us?
Will you take a picture of us?
您能給我們照張相嗎?
能和我一起照張相嗎?
Would you mind posing with me? 「pose」(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。
I'll send the pictures. 我會把照片寄給你的。
Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 哪兒有禮品店?
Where's the bathroom?
Which way is the bathroom?
Is the bathroom around here?
Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom?
How can I get to the bathroom? 洗手間在哪兒?
It's outside, to the left.
It's outside, on the left.
It's outside, to your left.
It's outside, on the left-hand side.
It's outside, on your left.出去然後往左拐。
Can I walk there? 我能走得到嗎?
Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。
Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?)
You should take a bus.你最好坐公共汽車。
Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?)
You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。)
It would be better if you took a bus.
I'd recommend taking a bus.
You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼?
What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。
What's playing tonight?
What are you showing tonight?
How long does it last? last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。
How long will it last?
How long is it? 一共演多長時間?
What time will it be over?
What time will it end? 幾點演完?

⑷ 導游英語口語

你可以去韋博啊!他們是小班授課,口語是他們的強項,他們還有免費的試聽課,您可以去感受一下啊!

⑸ 出國旅遊的話常用的英語口語有哪些

我能提供的就那麼多了,玩的開心哈!! 旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒? Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?) Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。) 能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎? May I have a free city map? 博物館幾點開館? When does the museum open? When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?) 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎? Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?) 您對什麼感興趣? What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in? What do you like? 我對建築感興趣。 I'm interested in architecture. 都有哪些路線的旅行呢? What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?) Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……) What kind of tours are available? What kind of tours do you offer? What kind of tours are there? 請告訴我去的路線。 Please show me the way. 他們星期六開門嗎? Are they open on Saturdays? 有旅遊車嗎? Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。 Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?) Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) 我想坐計程車旅遊。 I'd like a tour by taxi. 我想要一個導游。 I'd like a guide. 我想要一位會日語的導游。 I want a Japanese-speaking guide. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide. Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide? 一天多少錢? How much is it per day? 入場券多少錢? How much is admission? How much is the entrance fee? 買兩張票。 Two tickets, please. 那個建築物是什麼? What's that building? 它的歷史有多久? How old is it? 我們能進到裡面嗎? Can we go in? (我們能進到裡面嗎?) Of course. (當然能。) 我們去看看那座城堡吧。 Let's go to see the castle. 多美的景色呀! What a beautiful view! 我想多呆一會兒。 I want to stay longer. 我們走吧! Let's leave now. 我想休息一會兒。 I want to rest a while. I want to rest for a while. I want to rest. I want to take a rest. 這兒可以照相嗎? May I take a picture here? Would it be all right if I took a picture here? 您能給我們照張相嗎? Would you take a picture for us? Will you take a picture of us? 能和我一起照張相嗎? Would you mind posing with me? *pose 「(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。 我會把照片寄給你的。 I'll send the pictures. 哪兒有禮品店? Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 洗手間在哪兒? Where's the bathroom? Which way is the bathroom? Is the bathroom around here? Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom? How can I get to the bathroom? 出去然後往左拐。 It's outside, to the left. It's outside, on the left. It's outside, to your left. It's outside, on the left-hand side. It's outside, on your left. 我能走得到嗎? Can I walk there? Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。 Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?) 你最好坐公共汽車。 You should take a bus. Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?) You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。) It would be better if you took a bus. I'd recommend taking a bus. You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼? What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。 What's playing tonight? What are you showing tonight? 一共演多長時間? How long does it last? *last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。 How long will it last? How long is it? 幾點演完? What time will it be over? What time will it end?

⑹ 出國旅遊常用的英文口語有哪些

Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?) Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。) 能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎? May I have a free city map? 博物館幾點開館? When does the museum open? When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?) 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎? Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?) 您對什麼感興趣? What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in? What do you like? 我對建築感興趣。 I'm interested in architecture. 都有哪些路線的旅行呢? What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?) Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……) What kind of tours are available? What kind of tours do you offer? What kind of tours are there? 請告訴我去的路線。 Please show me the way. 他們星期六開門嗎? Are they open on Saturdays? 有旅遊車嗎? Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。 Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?) Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) 我想坐計程車旅遊。 I'd like a tour by taxi. 我想要一個導游。 I'd like a guide. 我想要一位會日語的導游。 I want a Japanese-speaking guide. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide. Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide? 一天多少錢? How much is it per day? 入場券多少錢? How much is admission? How much is the entrance fee? 買兩張票。 Two tickets, please. 那個建築物是什麼? What's that building? 它的歷史有多久? How old is it? 我們能進到裡面嗎? Can we go in? (我們能進到裡面嗎?) Of course. (當然能。) 我們去看看那座城堡吧。 Let's go to see the castle. 多美的景色呀! What a beautiful view! 我想多呆一會兒。 I want to stay longer. 我們走吧! Let's leave now. 我想休息一會兒。 I want to rest a while. I want to rest for a while. I want to rest. I want to take a rest. 這兒可以照相嗎? May I take a picture here? Would it be all right if I took a picture here? 您能給我們照張相嗎? Would you take a picture for us? Will you take a picture of us? 能和我一起照張相嗎? Would you mind posing with me? *pose 「(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。 我會把照片寄給你的。 I'll send the pictures. 哪兒有禮品店? Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 洗手間在哪兒? Where's the bathroom? Which way is the bathroom? Is the bathroom around here? Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom? How can I get to the bathroom? 出去然後往左拐。 It's outside, to the left. It's outside, on the left. It's outside, to your left. It's outside, on the left-hand side. It's outside, on your left. 我能走得到嗎? Can I walk there? Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。 Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?) 你最好坐公共汽車。 You should take a bus. Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?) You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。) It would be better if you took a bus. I'd recommend taking a bus. You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼? What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。 What's playing tonight? What are you showing tonight? 一共演多長時間? How long does it last? *last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。 How long will it last? How long is it? 幾點演完? What time will it be over? What time will it end?

⑺ 英語導游解說中的慣用的句子 用以銜接,口語化的 -* 在多一點嘛。

Welcome to...
This is...
Please come here

⑻ 導游和遊客英語情景對話、

Tour Guide:Tom,today we are visiting Yellow mountain scenic spots area,

as i had told you that the famous scene of Yellow Mountains are Pine tree,

cloud sea,rock and sunrise.

導游:湯姆,今天我們要參觀黃山風景區,我告訴過你黃山的著名景點是松樹、雲海、岩石和日出。

Tom:Yes,i heard from some of my friend,who had been visited here,saying this is an wonderful place and worth to come back again.

湯姆:是的,我從我的一些朋友那裡聽說,他來過這里,說這是一個很棒的值得再回來的地方。

Tour Guide:The first scene which i would like to introce to you are the "Welcome Pine".this pine tree e to its branches was long and shape like somebody standing on the rock hosting their hand and welcoming the visitors,this is how the name come from.

導游:我想向您介紹的第一個場景是「迎賓松」。這棵松樹因為它的樹枝很長,形狀像一個人站在岩石上手拉手歡迎來訪者,這就是名字的由來。

Tom:It is amazing,it looks exactly like welcome visitor come from everywhere of the world,and the name also perfectly been given.

湯姆:真是太棒了,看起來像是來自世界各地的歡迎遊客,而且這個名字也很完美。

⑼ 英文導游詞中, 集合、吃飯、上下車、購物旅遊指導等日常用語應該怎麼說不要單詞,要用句子表述~~~

we will gather together here at XX o'clock 幾點我抄們在這里集合
Dinner time is XX o'clock at XX 幾點在哪吃飯
When you get on\off the bus, please care...上下車的時候注意。。。
I have some shopping guidelines for you...我有些購物指導。。。
句子看你怎麼組合了,吃飯你可以說具體的飯點,也可以說去哪個飯店,意思是那樣就ok。。。

閱讀全文

與英語導游日常口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610