導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 關於醫生診斷病情時的英語口語

關於醫生診斷病情時的英語口語

發布時間:2021-02-11 10:00:54

❶ 這是我看病時醫生的診斷記錄,我看不懂,想請專業醫生幫忙把診斷結果翻譯一遍,非常感謝!然後想請您幫忙

個人覺得是呼吸困難,心悸就醫,轉過醫院。室上心動過速待查

❷ 關於生病,看病的英語對話,越多越好

病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be thetrouble?
病人:最近有點失眠。
Patient: I』m suffering from insomnia.
醫生:這種情況有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had thisproblem?
病人:三個月了。
Doctor: Three months.
醫生:服用過什麼葯嗎?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:試過安眠葯,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, butthey have done nothing for me.
醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite andalways on the edge.
醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. Youlook anemic. (Taking the patient』s blood pressure.)
醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about.You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我該怎麼呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try toget outdoors more. Don』t strain yourself too much.
病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I』ll do as yousay.
醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這葯會治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I』msure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多謝了。再見!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
醫生:再見!
Doctor: Bye!

話2:(為家人預約)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one』s familymember)

李太太:請問約翰遜大夫在嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
約翰遜大夫:我就是,有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。請幫幫我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
約翰遜大夫:你怎麼啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What』s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我兒子比兒病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it』s not me. My son Bill is sick.
約翰遜大夫:比爾哪兒不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What』s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上長有紅斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
約翰遜大夫:他是不是周身都長了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
約翰遜大夫:他有沒有發燒呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,對了。今天早上他燒到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees incentigrade.
約翰遜大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that』s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比爾究竟怎麼了?他整天哭。勸都勸不住。
Mrs. Lee: What』s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can』t stop him.
約翰遜大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你現在可以來看他嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
約翰遜大夫:今天上午我得給病人動手術。下午我可以來。
Dr. Johnson: I』 m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come thisafternoon.
李太太:謝謝你,約翰遜大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
約翰遜大夫:記住,不能讓他抓那些紅斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不會讓他抓的。下午見,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won』t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
約翰遜大夫:再見。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
單詞
Words
spot n. 斑點
shoulder n. 肩膀
fever n. 發燒,高燒
temperature n. 溫度
centigrade n. 攝氏
measles n. 麻疹
operation n. 手術
scratch vt 抓,搔

Dialogue One (make anappointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班護士:早上好,這里是約翰遜大夫辦公室。有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson』s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。我是雷德太太。我想本周預約看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I』d like to make an appointment to see thedoctor this week.
值班護士:好的。恐怕約翰遜大夫本周星期一和星期二都已經被預約滿了。
Clerk: Well, let』s see. I』m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎麼樣?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班護士:抱歉,星期四也已經預約滿了。雷德太太,星期三你方便嗎?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, willWednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。順便問一下,約翰遜大夫星期六有空嗎?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available onSaturday?
值班護士:我們周末不上班。
Clerk: I』m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那麼,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班護士:星期五。讓我查一下。太好了,約翰遜大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr.Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。謝謝你。到時我會來的。
Mrs. Reed: That』s fine. Thank you, I』ll come then.
Words
appointment [[5pRintm[nt] n. 預約
fully adv. 完全地,充分地
book vt 預定,預約
occupy vt 占據
available adj 可以見到的,有空的
check n. vt檢查,查看
Phrases
would like to 想要
make an appointment 預約
have to 不得不
by the way 順便問一下
be available 有空,可以見到
see a doctor 看醫生
Sentence Patterns
What can I do for you?
需要我幫忙嗎?
I』d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
我想本周約見大夫。
I』m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday
恐怕他周一,周二已經預定滿了。
Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
約翰遜大夫周六有空嗎?
Will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太,星期三你看如何?
Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
約翰遜大夫本周周五有空。
Related Words
body 身體
head 頭部
brain 腦
skull 顱骨
hair 頭發
forehead 前額
temple 太陽穴

❸ 醫生該不該隱瞞病人的病情的英語對話

在特定的場合比如病人在場醫生要與病人家屬溝通病情的時候,以免病人本人產生心理壓力。
如果是醫生為了避免責任與另一名醫生這樣交流,是對病人的不尊重。

❹ 英語口語課,急需一個醫生與病人的對話,時常一分鍾,要求有翻譯。謝謝

A是病人,B是醫生專A:Good morning,doctor.B:Good morning!what's wrong with you,madam?屬A:I feel terrible.B:How long have you been like this?A:Since the day before yesterday.B:Have you eaten any bad food before you feel like this?A:I don't know whether have I eaten some bad food.B:Let me take your temperature.Hmm,you have a cold.A:Is it serious?B:Don't worry,nothing serious.Just take the medicine three time a day,and have a good rest.A:Thank you,doctor.B:You are welcome.A:Bye-Bye.B:Bye.

❺ 英語中關於醫生對病人的建議的句子

一、醫生詢問病情的常用問句: 1. What's wrong/the matter(with you)?你怎麼了? What's your trouble,young man?年輕人,你哪裡不舒服版? 2. How are you(feeling)now?你現在權覺得怎麼樣? Are you feeling better today?今天好些了嗎。

❻ 差一篇關於你生病和醫生敘述你病情的英語作文帶翻譯

Yesterday, I felt very tired. When I was in class, I felt sleepy and could not listen to the teacher carefully. And I did not want to eat anything at home. I went to bed early. This morning, I felt dizzy and my head was hot. My mom said I had a fever. She took me to see a doctor. He gave me some medicines and told me to have a good rest at home. It was not too serious. I hope I can be good soon.
昨天,我覺得很困。上課的時候我感覺打瞌睡不能仔細聽老師講課。回到家我也什麼都不想吃,早早就睡覺了。今天早上,我覺得頭暈而且額頭發燙。媽媽說我發燒了就帶我去看醫生。醫生給我開了些葯告訴我回家好好休息。還好不是很嚴重,希望我可以快點好起來。

❼ [關於英語]在看病的時候,醫生和病人之間對話通常都會說些什麼(越地道越好)

如果病人覺得不舒服,那麼聽到別人說"How are you feeling?"總是欣慰的。對於病情不嚴重的病人,說些內"Take care of yourself","Get well soon","I hope you feel better soon"之類的話語也是合適容的。

❽ 病假條英語作文100字 內容醫生診斷的病 症狀 回學校的時間

由於發燒,十分嚴重,到辦公室向老師請假去醫院治療,但老師不在,寫一張To: *(老師的名字), Teacher From:*(請假人得名字) Date:

❾ 醫生詢問病情用的英語句子

一般都說
what『s the matter?

❿ 看病時醫生一般會說什麼(限用英語)

have you taken your temperature?
how long have you been like this?

閱讀全文

與關於醫生診斷病情時的英語口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610