導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 辦公室請求拜訪同事英語口語

辦公室請求拜訪同事英語口語

發布時間:2021-02-09 12:43:18

A. 求英語的辦公室日常用語 口語

1.I』m an office worker. 我是上班族。

2.I work for the government. 我在政府機關做事。

3.I』m happy to meet you. 很高興見到你。

4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜歡你的幽默感。

5.I』m glad to see you again. 很高興再次見到你。

6.I』ll call you. 我會打電話給你。

7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。

8.I want something to eat. 我想吃點東西。

9.I need your help. 我需要你的幫助。

10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你談一下。

11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多問題。

12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我們的夢想成真。

13.I』m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望見到你。

14.I』m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我應該節食/漲工資。

15.I heard that you』re getting married. Congratulations.聽說你要結婚了,恭喜!

16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。

17.I can』t do this. 我不能這么做。

18.Let me explain why I was late. 讓我解釋遲到的理由。

19.Let』s have a beer or something. 咱們喝點啤酒什麼的。

20.Where is your office? 你們的辦公室在哪?

21.What is your plan? 你的計劃是什麼?

22.When is the store closing? 這家店什麼時候結束營業?

23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九點能來嗎?

24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十點過後再回家嗎?

25.The meeting was scheled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 會議原定了兩個小時,不過現在還沒有結束。

26.Tom』s birthday is this week. 湯姆的生日就在這個星期。

27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一會呢?

28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能請你替我個班/你能幫我嗎/你能告訴我到那裡怎麼走嗎?

29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否請你幫我個忙?

30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他對瘋狂英語很著迷。

31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想像他買那車花了多少錢嗎?

32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?

33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了嗎?/欺騙他的妻子嗎?

34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那個新項目嗎?

35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道這些襯衫都賣半價了嗎?

36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天請假嗎?

37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜歡和你一起工作。

38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道嗎?斯通最終和他的秘書結婚了。

39.Let』s get together for lunch. 讓我們一起吃頓午餐吧。

40.How did you do on your test? 你這次考試的結果如何?

41.Do you think you can come? 你認為你能來嗎?

42.How was your weekend ? 你周末過得怎麼樣?

43.Here is my card. 這是我的名片。

44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已經習慣在外面吃飯了。

45.I』m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台電腦作生日禮物。

46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有沒有開過「寶馬」?

47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我們改成明天去怎麼樣?

48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜歡香港嗎?

49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要幾分熟?

50.How did the game turn out? 球賽結果如何?

51.How did Mary make all of her money? 瑪麗所有的錢是怎麼賺到的?

52.How was your date? 你的約會怎麼樣?

53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司處得如何?

54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我該如何告訴他這個壞消息?

55.How much money did you make? 你賺了多少錢?

56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出國要多少錢?

57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?

58.How long have you been here? 你在這里多久了?

59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.

60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?

61.I』m sorry that you didn』t get the job. 很遺憾,你沒有得到那份工作。

62.I』m afraid that it』s not going to work out. 我恐怕這事不會成的。

63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能來。

64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在辦公室里抽煙可以嗎?

65.It was kind of exciting. 有點剌激。

66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什麼。

67.Is that why you don』t want to go home? 這就是你不想回家的原因嗎?

68.I』m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我們可以幫你做成一筆好交易。

69.Would you help me with the report? 你願意幫我寫報告嗎?

70.I didn』t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有錢的人。

71.I』ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必須先問一下我的老闆/老婆。

72.I take it you don』t agree. 這么說來,我認為你是不同意。

73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾試著減肥,但是毫無效果。

74.It doesn』t make any sense to get up so early.那麼早起來沒有任何意義。

75.It took years of hard work to speak good English. 講一口流利的英語需要多年的刻苦操練。

76.It feels like spring/ I』ve been here before. 感覺好象春天到了/我以前來過這里。

77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他們是不是能辦得到。

78.It』s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那麼冷/熱。

79.It』s not his work that bothers me; it』s his attitude. 困擾我的不是他的工作,而是他的態度。

80.It sounds like you enjoyed it. 聽起來你好象蠻喜歡的。

81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我覺得他好象想要回家。

82.It looks very nice. 看起來很漂亮。

83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中嗎?

84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以為你的表現會更好。

85.It』s time for us to say 「No」 to America. 是我們對美國說不的時候了。

86.The show is supposed to be good. 這場表演應當是相當好的。

87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那純粹要看誰負責了。

88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。

89.That might be in your favor. 那可能對你有利。

90.I didn』t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道這個對你的意義有這么大。

91.I didn』t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。

92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道這個周末你有什麼要做。

93.May I have your attention., please? 請大家注意一下。

94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 這是個打高爾夫球/游泳/野餐的好天氣。

95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 謝謝你帶我去看電影。

96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得說不出活來。

97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?

98.Where did you learn to speak English? 你從哪裡學會說英語的呢?

99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 電視正在播放一個關於愛滋病的節目。

100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你對他的新工作/這本雜志看法如何?

提供一些相關的資料,全是免費的哦:
進入英語角之前需要學的簡單溝通用語:http://www.58en.com/html/practical/20070529/9.html

洪恩的三隻小豬學英語,入門級的日常生活用語的flash:
http://www.58en.com/html/primary/yingyurumen/20070711/4079.html

日常生活英語的對話:
http://www.58en.com/plus/search.php?kwtype=0&keyword=%C8%D5%B3%A3%C9%FA%BB%EE%D3%A2%D3%EF&searchtype=titlekeyword

B. 請求別人做某事,比較口語化的英語應該怎麼說

Please...
Would you please...
Would you mind if...

C. 我能去你辦公室拜訪你嗎 英語怎麼說,用禮貌尊敬的語氣

may i go to meet you at your office?

D. 如何正確的在英語口語中請求對方同意,這10句話

口語 [kǒu yǔ]
口語是一個漢語詞彙,拼音是kǒu yǔ,指口頭言語;泛指言論或議論。見《說郛》卷七五引 宋葉夢得《石林家訓》:「溺妻妾之私,以~相諜。」
中文名
口語

E. 英語口語小對話關於拜訪的10句~15句

A: Hi Betty.

你好Betty。

B: Morning Amy.

早上好 amy。

A: Where have you been last evening? I was calling you but no one was home.

你昨晚去哪兒了? 我給你打電話,但是沒人在家。

B: I went to visit Cindy.

我去看了辛迪。

A: Yes? How was she?

是嗎? 她怎麼樣?

B: She was fantastic. She has finished her year-end exams and got the top grade.

她棒極了。 她已經完成了她的年終考試,並且拿到了高分。

A: That was wonderful. Can we hold a party for her in my place next Saturday to celebrate?

真是太棒了。 下周六能不能在我家給她開個派對慶祝一下?

B: Sure, why not? What can we do then?

當然,為什麼不呢? 我們能做什麼呢?

A: I can bake some cookies, and buy some fizzy drinks. I』ve got lots of new music CDs, and we can sing and dance. Also, mum will cook a nice meal for us.

我可以烤點餅干,我買了很多新的音樂 cd,我們可以唱歌跳舞。 還有,媽媽會給我們做頓好吃的。

B: Sounds fascinating! Shall we make a surprise gift to Cindy?

聽起來很吸引人! 我們要不要給辛迪一個驚喜?

A: That is a great idea. Let』s keep it secret for the time being.

這是個好主意,我們暫時保密吧。

B: Let』s.

讓我們。

A: Then I』ll see you next weekend.

那我們下周末見。

B: Bye for now.

再見。

(5)辦公室請求拜訪同事英語口語擴展閱讀

一、日常生活 Daily Life

1.Get Up in Early Morning

清晨起床

2.Before Going Out

出門之前

3.Arrive Home

回到家中

4.Go to Bed

上床睡覺

5.Day Off

在休息日

6.About Family

我的家人

7.About Weather

有關天氣

8.Time and Date

時間和日期

9.Festival and Memory Day

節日、紀念日

F. 誰有辦公室助理常用英語口語

不妨試試電話英語吧。電話英語比傳統學英語更能容易學英語,起碼每天就待在家裡學版就可以了。不用每權天在外跑、而且更能把口語和聽力方面提高、養成開口說英語的習慣、外教一對一教學。還可以和外教過一個充實的暑假,現在還可以先免費測試呢。
。。。

G. 辦公室英語口語 辦公室常用英語

一下是一些老外的口語常用語,希望對你有些幫助thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!
Don't mention it. 沒關系,別客氣。
Who knows! 天曉得!
It is not a big deal! 沒什麼了不起!
How come… 怎麼回事,怎麼搞的。
Easy does it. 慢慢來。
Don't push me. 別逼我。
Come on! 快點,振作起來!
Have a good of it.玩的很高興。
It is urgent. 有急事。
What is the fuss? 吵什麼?
Still up? 還沒睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 沒關系。
Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言歸正傳。
None of my business. 不關我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
Not so bad. 不錯。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 過獎了。
You are welcome. 你太客氣了。
It is a long story. 一言難盡。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驢!
Sure thin! 當然!
I''m going to go. 我這就去。
Never mind. 不要緊。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 閉嘴!
Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.這里沒有這個人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Break the rules. ?#96;反規則。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可憐!
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋
Make it up! 不記前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。
Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?
How about eating out? 外面吃飯怎樣?
Don't over do it. 別太過分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎麼樣?
Who wants? 誰稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黃昏戀。
Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。
Cheap skate! 小氣鬼!
Go to hell! 去死吧!
Come seat here. 來這邊坐。
Good luck! 祝你好運!
Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。
Make it. 達到目的,獲得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再見。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企圖。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
Can I have this. 可以給我這個嗎?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。
Why are you so sure? 怎麼這樣肯定?
Is that so? 是這樣嗎?
Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 別靠近他。
Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。
Right over there. 就在那裡。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。
It's up in the air. 尚未確定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 繼續。
Help me out. 幫幫我。
Let's bag it. 先把它擱一邊。
Lose head. 喪失理智。
Talk truly. 有話直說。
He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管嗎?
You bet! 一定,當然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好極了!
It's up to you. 由你決定。
The line is engaged. 占線。
My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊塗。
Get an eyeful. 看個夠。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。
Shoot the breeze. 閑談。
Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。
Wait and see. 等著瞧。
Why so blue? 怎麼垂頭喪氣?
What brought you here? 什麼風把你吹來了?
Hang on! 抓緊(別掛電話)!
Leave me alone. 別理我。
Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事難料。
High jack! 舉起手來(搶劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她為什麼要嫁給一個年齡與她父親相當的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家裡。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他馬上會過來。
I'm not in a good mood. 沒有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death. 我無聊死了。
Bottoms up! 乾杯!
Darling! 親愛的!
Here we are! 我們到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
She is still mad at me. 她還在生我的氣。
I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身懷巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。
I swear by the god. 我對天發誓。
Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你頂多道個歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋里可沒什麼東西煮飯。
None of you keyhole. 不準偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麼不講道理。
When are you leaving? 你什麼時候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至於這樣吧。
Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?
What is you major? 你學什麼專業?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 這是千載難逢的事。
It is a deal! 一言為定!
I'll kick you ass. 我將炒你魷魚。
Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家問好。
Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!
That is unfair. 這不公平!
We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 別客氣!
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小聲點。
It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。
Not in the long run. 從長遠來說不是這樣的。
It is of high quality. 它質量上乘。
There is nobody by that name working here. 這里沒有這個人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。
Break the rules. 違反規則。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可憐!
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋!
Blast! **!
Boy! (表示驚奇,興奮等)哇!好傢伙!
Get out of here! 滾出去!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。
It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Take a seat! 請坐!
Here ye! 說得對!
You ask for it! 活該!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Fresh paint! 油漆未乾!

H. 英語口語如何表達才能顯得禮貌客氣

【導語】:你說的話是否常常會引起誤會?你請求是不是通常沒有回應呢?如果是這樣的話,可能別人認為你說的英語不夠禮貌客氣。本文介紹給大家禮貌的英語口語,避免發生你讓人感覺不禮貌的情況。 I'm afraid I can't. vs No. 有時侯要拒絕一個朋友的邀請是很困難的。若說"No"聽起來很不禮貌。下一次你要表示拒絕卻又不想冒犯別人的話就可以說, "I'm afraid I can't." Could you give me five minutes? vs Go away. 你工作非常忙,但是你的同事卻請你幫忙...當你工作非常忙而無法抽時間去兼顧其他事情時,如果只說"Go away"肯定是不合適的。取而代之,使用以下的短語就能讓每個人都覺得愉快了"Could you give me five minutes?" 人們不喜歡別人支配他們去做事情,因此有時想直接得到你想要的可不是那麼簡單。換掉那些聽起來是命令的語句,例如將"Give me the newspaper""Can you pass me the newspaper?" Excuse me. vs Move. 讓別人"Move out of the way"聽起來特別粗魯而且這樣說很可能會得到別人拒絕。當下一次有人擋了你的路時,你可以說"Excuse me"這樣就能避免不愉快的情況出現而得到你期待的結果! 用下面的詞表示請求常常被認為很不禮貌,那就是說"I want"。下次試著向服務生說,"I』d like a cup of coffee, please"。而非"I want a cup of coffee"你就能得到你要的咖啡,和別人的會心一笑了! Would you mind...? vs Stop it! 在電話中是否選擇適當禮貌用語可以使對話更有效或中止對話。如果有人打電話來找人,不要說,"Wait"。"

I. 哪位高人有見外國客戶常用的基本英語口語

去網上搜搜商務英語900句,有用的。

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
3 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。
19 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
20 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
27 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
29 Then we could look at the proction line.
然後我們再去看看生產線。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
35 All proets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更為重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
41 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?
43 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
46 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。

J. 翻譯一些關於會議接待的英語口語句子

您好,可以將您的證件給我看一下么,我想核對一下您的信息,謝謝.

Hello. Could you please show me your ID to verify your information? Thank you.
請您核對一下,這是您的演講信息么?
Could you please verify whether this is your speech information?
請您把您的u盤給我。
Please give me your USB key.
請問您的演講ppt放在哪個文件夾中?是這個么?
Which folder is your speech PPT in? Is it this one?
我將把您的演講ppt通過我們的軟體傳給後台,以保證您的演講順利完成。
I will forward your speech PPT to our backstage to ensure succesful completion of your speech.
為了您的演講ppt與我們的軟體兼容,我們需要做一些簡單的處理,不過請放心,您的ppt內容不會被更改。
We will need to do some simple processing to ensure compacity of your PPT and our software. Please be asured that your PPT content will not be modified.
為了軟體的兼容,ppt中不能含有超連接,尤其是不能超連接到其他應用軟體上,例如網路、文檔。不過請您放心,我們的改動不會影響您ppt的內容。
To be compatable with the software, the PPT cannot have any hyperlinks, especially links to other applications, such as the web, or documents. But please be assured, our modification will not change your PPT contents.
為了軟體的兼容,我將把您ppt中所需要的視頻全部轉換成mp4的格式,並上傳後台。
To be compatable with the software, I will convert all videos in your PPT to MP4 format, and upload it to our backstage.
您的u盤里沒有這個視頻的原文件,這個視頻不能正常播放,您現在還能提供視頻原文件么?
The file of this video cannot be found in your USB, this video cannot be displayed. Will you be able to provide us with the original file of this clip?
由於您的u盤中沒有這個視頻的原文件,這個視頻不能正常播放,請問您希望刪除這個視頻連接,還是保留視頻的第一貞?現在恐怕只能這么處理。
Due to the missing file, this video clip cannot be displayed. Woudl you like to remove this clip at all or keep the first screenshot of this clip? I'm afraid this is our only choice.
您想遮蓋住這些信息是么?好的,沒問題。
You'd like to cover these information? No problem.
現在我們再一起來過一邊您的演講ppt,您確認一下。
Let's go through your speech PPT, for you to approve.
好了,如果沒有其他問題我就要把您的演講ppt上傳到後台了。
Ok. If there's no other concerns I will upload the PPT to our backstage.
請您看一下這個版面,您可能會在會場中看到這個版面,這個時間是您演講的時段,當到達這個時間的時候,您的演講ppt便會出現在電腦中了。
Please take a look at this screen. You can probably see this screen in the meeting. This time slot is your speech. Your PPT will appear in computer when it's that time.
預祝您演講成功,謝謝。
Good luck on your speech. Thank you.
我這里暫時無法工作,您可以找我的同事為您服務,不好意思。
I will not be able to help at the moment, my colleague will be happy to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
不好意思,這個問題我需要找我的上司解決/這個問題我需要詢問我的上司,請您稍等。
I'm sorry. I will need to consult my superior for this matter, please give me a moment.
由於我們的工作量較大,我需要盡量快速地完成任務,不過我相信我會為您服務到位的,謝謝。
Because of the volume of our work, I will complete this project as soon as possible. But please trust that the quality of my service will not be compromised. Thank you.
感謝您的理解。
Thank you for your understanding.

閱讀全文

與辦公室請求拜訪同事英語口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610