1. 描寫一段關於老鼠的英語短文
mouse is a small animal .many people hate mouse ,because mouse steal food from human .but ,in my opinion ,people do more experiment is use the mouse .If without mouse more experiment couldn't completed.so ,people can't improve so fast ! so ,Don 't always catch
mouse ,sometimes ,we should accept mouse .accept the little poor animal !
2. 關於老鼠的英語小故事
I'm Ashley,I like mike.I lives in a small countryard in a small town near London, England.
Mike is my elder brother, I like him not only because that we are family but also that he is honest and kind.
I remember clearly yesterday, we were hungry and went out for food. There was an old lady eating her supper when we passed by her house.
I was too hungry to resist the thought of stealing from her. As I told Mike this idea, as you can tell, he said No at once with the expression of determination in his face. Besides he gave a lesson on Honesty and Kindness which I think will stay in my heart forever.
not easy i 've got to say...
however i tried!
good luck, pal.
3. 關於鼠年的祝福語用英語講
一、新年英語祝福語——給父母親的祝福語
a present from me is on the way. hope you』ll like it.
寄上一份禮物,希望你們會喜歡。
i wish i were home for the holidays.
但願我能回家共度佳節。
thinking of you at new year』s time.
佳節,我想念你們。
best wishes from mark, janet and the kids.
馬克、珍妮特和孩子們,謹呈最誠摯的祝福。
warmest thoughts and best wishes from your daughter.
寄上無限的思念和最美好的祝願,你們的女兒。
season』s greetings from xiao li and ming ming.
獻上小麗和明明的節日問候。
a holiday wish from your son tom.
寄上佳節的祝福,你們的兒子湯姆敬上。
mom and dad: thank you for everything this holiday season!
爸爸媽媽:值此佳節,感謝您們所給予的一切。
i』ll be home to enjoy this christmas with you.
我將回家與你們共度佳節。
may you have the best season ever.
願你過個最愉快的節日。
a new year greeting to cheer you from your daughter.
願女兒的祝福帶給您歡樂。
happy new year to the world』s best parents!
祝世界上最好的父母節日快樂!
season』s greetings to my dearest parents!
祝我最親愛的父母節日愉快!
二、新年英語祝福語——給愛人的祝福語
on this season i have but one thing to say: i love you.
值此佳節,我只有一句話要告訴你:我愛你
you』re the best present i ever received.
你是我所收到的最好的禮物。
i only want you for new year!
我只要你作為我的新年禮物!
my heart is my new year present to you.
我的心就是我奉獻給你的新年禮物。
you are the one for me this new year and for many new years to come.
在此新年和未來的每個新年裡,你都是我唯一的愛!
i will be yours forever!
我永遠屬於你!
let』s never spend our new year apart.
讓我們永不獨享新年。
i give all my love to you this new year.
值此佳節,獻上我對你所有的愛。
even though we are apart, you are in my heart this season.
千山萬水,隔不斷我在佳節對你的思念。
i want you stuffed in my stocking.
我只要你塞在我的襪子里。
i want to be in your arms this new year.
我要在你的懷抱里度過今年的春節。
my arms are wide open for you this new year.
我張開雙臂,盼與你共度新春佳節。
here』s a tender new year kiss from you know who.
你的心上人獻給你一個溫柔的新年之吻。
i』m only thinking of you this new year.
在此佳節,唯有你在心中。
i hope all of our new year are this bright!
願所有的春誕節都如此歡快明亮!
三、新年英語祝福語——給上司/長輩的祝福語
for you and your family, boss, ring this holiday season!
值此佳節,老闆,獻給您及您的家人。
there』s no place like home for the holidays.
在這佳節里,沒有比家更好的地方了。
best wishes for a wonderful new year.
獻上最誠摯的祝福,祝您新年恰愉快。
may joy and health be with you always.
祝您永遠健康快樂。
may happiness follow you wherever you go!
願您幸福快樂,直到永遠永遠。
wishing you and yours a happy happy new year.
萬事如意,合家平安。
from all of us in sales: happy new year!
我們銷售部全體人員祝您聖誕快樂!
your entire staff wishes you and yours a most happy new year.
全體職員祝您及家人聖誕快樂。
4. 哪位高手知道有關老鼠的英語習語啊越多越好...謝啦
Play cat and mouse, 又裝貓, 又裝鼠, 總是變換不定,也就是「對(某人)時好時壞,忽冷忽熱」的意思。
He always play cat and mouse with me,就是「他對我總是忽冷忽熱的」。
(as)poor as a church mouse表示「一文不名;一貧如洗;窮困不堪的狀況」。
Mr. Li is now one of the richest men in town. Nobody could imagine that he was as poor as a church mouse when he first came to Hong Kong.如今李先生是香港的一個巨富了。但沒有人會想到:他初到香港時,只是個一文不名的窮小子。
lion and the mouse,喻指「小人物有時也起大作用」。
It is great example of lion and the mouse that this poor farmer help him to get elected in his campaign. 這是一個小人物也起大作用的範例:這個貧窮的農夫幫助他贏得了大選。
與「鼠」相關的其他英語諺語:
①as cowardly as a rat 膽小如鼠
②like a rat in a hole 瓮中之鱉
③Burn not your house to fright the mouse away.莫為滅鼠而焚屋;勿小題大做。
④Rats leave(or desert or forsake)a sinking ship.船沉鼠先竄。
5. 關於鼠的英語小短文
This year is a year of mouse .A mouse has a long tail .It like to steal rice . It is very small!
6. 庚子鼠年英語
—— 英文:Gengzi Rat Year 或 Year of the Rat。
7. 鼠年英語短文
新年短文
New year is coming,we will have seven days off,all of us are very happy,we will go shopping together,I want to buy new shoues and new coat,I am going to buy fire for my son,my husband has alread go home,we will spend a happy new year.
Fast Food Scraps Threaten Rat Plague?
Britain is facing a sharp rise in its rat population as growing numbers of people leave fast food scraps in the street, an environment group warned. Keep Britain Tidy said the rodents were abandoning their traditional haunts underground and were roaming the streets, enticed by discarded remnants of burgers, pizzas and crisps. "The rat population is on the rise and soon it'll be as common to see a rodent on our street as it is to see a dog or a cat," said group Director, Sue Nelson. The practice of mping fast food litter and scraps on the street rather than in the trash - with young men the worst offenders - was behind the rise. According to the National Rodent Survey in 2001, Britain's rat population has grown by nearly one quarter since 1998 and is now estimated at 60 million, two million more than the human population. On average a rat can give birth every 24-28 days and just a single pair of rats can proce a colony of 2,000 a year. Around 200 Britons a year contract Weil's Disease - an infection which can lead to kidney or liver failure and eventually death and which is carried in rat's urine. To highlight the issue, Keep Britain Tidy launched a cinema advert entitled "How close do you want them to get?" The ad culminates in a shocking image of a young woman sleeping in a bed of rats - echoing the nightmare scenario from James Herbert's classic horror tale The Rats, in which mutant rodents begin to prey on humans.
吃剩快餐貽鼠患
一個環保組織發出警告:由於越來越多的人把吃剩的快餐扔在大街上,英國的老鼠數量正在急劇上升。「保持英國清潔」組織說,人們拋棄的漢堡包、比薩餅和土豆條殘渣正在誘使習慣在地下活動的鼠類轉而到大街上漫步。「老鼠數量正在增長,很快在街上看到老鼠就會和看到貓狗一樣平常,」該組織負責人蘇-尼爾森說。老鼠增多的背後是往大街上而不是垃圾箱里亂扔快餐垃圾和殘渣的行為--年輕人是其中的罪魁禍首。根據2001年的國家鼠類調查,英國的老鼠數量自1998年來增長了將近¼,目前估計為6千萬只,比英國人口還多2百萬。老鼠平均每24至28天就可生產一次,僅僅一對老鼠一年就能繁殖出一個2000隻的鼠群。每年大約有200個英國人感染威爾氏症--一種能導致腎或肝功能衰竭直至死亡的傳染病,病源在老鼠的尿液中。為引起人們對這一問題的注意,「保持英國清潔」推出了名為「你希望它們靠得多近?」的影院宣傳片。宣傳片的高潮是一幅令人震驚的畫面:一個年輕婦女睡在一張滿是老鼠的床上--這是對詹姆斯-赫伯特的經典恐怖故事《老鼠》中夢魘般的景象的模擬。在那個故事中,變異的老鼠開始捕食人類。
8. 有關豬、鼠的英文介紹
Years of the Rat
First in the cycle, Rat Years begin the sequence and recur every twelfth year. The Chinese New Year does not fall on a specific date, so it is essential to check the calendar to find the exact date on which each Rat year actually begins.
Years of the Pig
Last in the cycle, Pig Years follow the Dog Years and recur every twelfth year. The Chinese New Year does not fall on a specific date, so it is essential to check the calendar to find the exact date on which each Pig Year actually begins.
9. 求一段關於生肖的英語短文
生肖 中國的陰陽學說有一個十二年循環,每年都是以一種動物來命名,並由此傳達出這一年的獨特特徵。很多中國人相信一個人出生的那一年將決定這個人的個性,身體和精神上的特徵以及這個人一生中幸福和成功的可能性。 中國古代的陰陽學說建立起一套十天乾和十二地支的奇妙體系。十二地支就對應十二種動物。每一種動物都和十二年循環中的一年聯繫到一起;並且代表一天中的十二分之一,也就是兩個小時。一個人的未來就被這種讓人琢磨不透的體系決定了。 這十二種動物是:鼠、牛、虎、兔、龍、蛇、馬、羊、猴、雞、狗和豬。 2000年是龍年,龍是整個中華民族的一個象徵。 Zodiac The Chinese Yinyang principle consists of a 12-year cycle, each year of which is named after a different animal that imparts distinct characteristics to its year. Many Chinese believe that the year of a person's birth is the primary factor in determining that person's personality traits, physical and mental attributes and degree of success and happiness throughout one's lifetime. The ancient Yinyang principle constructed a fantastic system of 10 heavenly stems and 12 mundane branches. The latter correspond to 12 animals with two symbolic functions. Each animal is mystically related to one year in a 12-year cycle. Each animal also represents two hours or one-twelfth of every day. A person's future is determined by this intriguing system. These twelve animals are: rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, cock, dog and pig. The year 2000 is the year of dragon, which is a symbol of the whole Chinese nationality 夠意思吧……!~